Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012

Demi Lovato - Give Your haeart A Break

The day I first met you;You told me you'd never fall in love; But now that I get you; I know fear is; what it really was; Now here we are, so close; Yet so far, haven't I passed the test?; When will you realize Baby, I'm not like the rest; Don't wanna break your heart; I wanna give your heart a break; I know you're scared it's wrong; Like you might make a mistake; There's just one life to live; And there's no time to wait, to waste; So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break; Let me give your heart a break; Your heart a break; Oh, yeah yeah; On Sunday, you went home alone; There were tears in your eyes; I called your cell phone, my love; But you did not reply; The world is ours, if you want it; We can take it, if you just take my hand; There's no turning back now; Baby, try to understand; Don't wanna break your heart; Wanna give your heart a break; I know you're scared it's wrong; Like you might make a mistake; There's just one life to live; and there's no time to wait, to waste; So let me give your heart a break; Give your heart a break ;Let me give your heart a break; Your heart a break; There's just so much you can take; Give your heart a break; Let me give your; heart a break; Your heart a break; Oh, yeah yeah; When your lips are on my lips; And our hearts beat as one; But you slip right out of my fingertips; Every time you run, whoa;Don't wanna break your heart; Wanna give your heart a break, I know you're scared it's wrong, Like you might make a mistake; There's just one life to live; And there's no time to wait, to waste, So let me give your heart a break; Cuz you've been hurt before; I can see it in your eyes; You try to smile it away; Some things, you can't disguise; Don't wanna break your heart; Baby, I can ease the ache, the ache; So, let me give your heart a break; Give your heart a break; Let me give your heart a break; Your heart a break; There's just so much you can take; Give your heart a break; Let me give your heart a break; Your heart a break; Oh yeah,yeah; The day I first met youYou told me you'd never fall in love

>>>>>>>Demi Lovato- Give Your Heart A Break  <<<<<<<<


 Ich liebe dieses Lied total! Vor allem der Text!
Meine Lieblingstextstellen sind vor allem:

*The day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love
*Haven't I passed the test?
*When will you realize, Baby, I'm not like the rest
*There is just one life to live and there's no time to wait, to waiste
*The world is ours, if you want it, We can take it, if you just take my hand
*I can see it in your eyes, you try to smile it away, some things you can't disguese


Ich hoffe, dieser Post hat jetzt keinen gelangweilt :p

Liebe Grüße, Kat

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen